Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Globally recognised, UGC entitled online degree, equivalent to regular degree from NAAC A+ accredited India’s leading University.
General • Aviation Management • Digital Marketing• Retail Management • Fintech • Travel and Tourism
Capstone Project • IT Incubation Centre • Industry exposure • Tech Community
Classes & Workshops
- 2Online Application Form
- 3Document Verification by University
- 4Student Registration And LMS Activation
FEE & Financing
For National Applicant
- ₹19000 per semester.
- The above fee is exclusive of the initial Registration Fee of ₹1000/- (non-refundable).
For International Applicant
- $425 per semester.
- The above fee is exclusive of the initial Registration Fee of $ 25/- (non-refundable).
- Students should pay the prescribed fees on the online portal at the time of admission.
- Fees will be accepted online on the admission portal via Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallets/Net Banking etc.
- Financing options with no-cost EMI to help you fund your education.
Online Degree dully entitled by UGC
- Widely accepted by governments, corporate organisations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects.
- UGC entitled online degree equivalent to Regular Campus degree Programmes
- NEP compliant Curriculum
- Choice based credits
- Value added personalised growth plan
- Virtual mentoring through govt. supported incubators: ACIC – VGU foundation, SIDBI Swavalamban Chair, VGU- TBI Foundation
- Academia-Industry collaborated learning
- Real-time live projects
- Virtual mentoring
- Seed funding
- Business Incubation
- Prototyping experimentation
- Easy accessible Mobile and WEB App
- 24*7 digital support
- Internationally acclaimed plug-ins
- Be a part of extensive internship opportunities such as National missions with VGU Jal Jeevan Mission under Jal Shakti Ministry and many more
- Pursue your dreams for sports & arts
- Be a part of National football camp
- Join All India University Games (AIU) and many more
Career support through Global ICON Community
Meet our global community of
Academicians, Industry professionals, Recruiters
and International collaborations
What our Students Say
CBE 2015 - 18 ( Placed at OLA)/
VGU is home to Success & Inspiration. The facilities offered by Vivekananda Global University are worthy and best in class./
Alumna of VGU Campus, Jaipur ( Secured AIR 274 UPSC Civil Services 2019 )/
My appetite for excellence which has helped me for selection has been ignited at the VGU campus. The best thing about this University is the cross-culture interaction between students from various parts of the world./
B.Tech , 2013 -17 ( Placed at Honeywell, CTC 45 Lac Per Annum )/
Success is a culture at VGU. My years at VGU have been a wonderful experience of learning with prolific exposure to the outside/
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Online Learning at VGU ?
Online Learning is that mode of learning that happens over the internet, using technological tools. Online Learning gives you the perks of attending the University remotely through online mode. It includes video lectures and live lectures, supplemented with reading material, presentations, case studies, assignments, assessments, and so on. Teaching-Learning process and the evaluation is carried out through Online Learning Management System.
What are the Online Programs offered by VGU ?
Vivekananda Global University is providing Bachelor and Master's Degree Programs:
Who can enroll in Under-Graduate course ?
Students who are high school graduate (12th class pass)
Looking to join the industry immediately. Flexible hours and access to opportunities to work will be provided to them.
Focused on industry certifications with alternate career path will get credits for industry certification programmes integrated with the undergraduate degree.
UG students pursuing degree at a college/university and want to avail a dual degree online for learning specialization and skills for 22nd century.
Students looking to become a freelancer/entrepreneur in a chosen field. Special supervision will be provided for freelancing and entrepreneurship opportunity.
Students having financial difficulty in providing for their higher education studies but have the skillset to make a meaningful, prosperous life for themselves. Financial aid, loans and work-based payment formats are available.
Who can enroll in Post graduate course ?
Students who are undergraduate in their field: -
- Looking to upgrade their profile with an industry led dynamic degree programme from a reputed university.
- Looking to shift their career into a new age 22nd century skill based industry that has a better potential and is future proof.
- Looking to pursue a competitive test prep or alternate career options that demands a post-graduation will get credits for industry certification programmes integrated with the undergraduate degrees.
- PG students continuing their degree at a college/university and want to avail a dual degree online for learning specialization and skills for 22nd century.
- Students looking to become a freelancer/entrepreneur in a chosen field. Special guidance will be provided for freelancing and entrepreneurship opportunity.
- Students having financial difficulty in providing for their higher education studies but have the skillset to make a meaningful, prosperous life for themselves. Financial aid, loans and work-based payment formats are available.
How are the Online degree programmes at VGU delivered?
Designed as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020, VGU is providing online degree programmes. This means that VGU provides flexible learning opportunities, e-learning material, and full-fledged programme delivery through the internet using technology assisted mechanism and resources. Students are not required to attend classes in-person and can study online from anywhere; all that is required is an internet connected device (phone/laptop/tab/computer). Examinations will be held online through remote proctoring and candidates are required to use a laptop or desktop computer with a functioning web camera.
Will the programme have live lectures and webinars?
VGU’s online degree programmes focuses on self-paced learning driven by video lectures and self-learning materials such as Recorded sessions, presentations, assessments, e-books, quizzes, and assignments. This is augmented by live online lectures (webinars) where students can interact directly with the faculty.
Will my qualification acquired through Online mode be valued? Will it make me eligible for jobs and higher studies?
Yes, University Degree in Online mode is treated at par with regular mode Degree. You will be eligible for State and Central Government jobs, Private jobs, Higher Education like Ph.D. Education or jobs abroad.
Will attending these programmes add to my attendance requirement for the programme ?
As per the University Grants Commission (UGC) regulations, a student needs to complete 75% of the learning requirement to be eligible to appear for exams of an online degree programme that includes reading through the e-content, completing assignments and assessments on given time period, and attending classes on the student portal. Career advisory and skill development programmes are additional benefits provided to the students enrolled in online degree programmes being offered on www.onlinevgu.com and does not contribute towards the attendance requirement.
What placement assistance does VGU offer?
Vivekananda Global University (VGU) will help all their students online degree programs find a suitable career and support their efforts towards getting there. VGU’s placement assistance programs are designed to bridge the talent gap impacting various industries and job markets.
To facilitate opportunities for students and alumni of the online degree programs, VGU will be launching a job fair for their students in the final years of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The job fair will be conducted virtually as well as in a few major cities (subject to social distancing norms prescribed by the relevant government bodies), and top companies across diverse industries will be invited to participate.
Apart from the job fairs, students will also have access to:
- Sessions on how to improve CVs and professional networking profiles
- Expert guidance on cracking interviews
- Listing of relevant jobs at regular intervals
- VGU’s campus recruiters include top Indian companies and MNCs. Some prominent recruiters are Accenture, Amazon, Oppo, Samsung, Genpact, Infosys, TATA, BYJU'S, Dell, ICICI Bank, Wipro, and other leading organizations.
How will I be notified about the Admission confirmation?
Our Admission Team will contact you about your admission status via your registered email or phone number
What is the Application Process for online degrees at VGU?
Applications can be submitted online at www.onlinevgu.com by providing the required details. Once a candidate provides the required details, an admission counselor will reach out to them to assist with the application process. Alternatively, candidates can call us at Admission IVR No.8929261491 or email at Admission Enquiry Mail ID. firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist with the application process.
For the application, candidates are required to provide their Personal details, academic details, with Colour Scan Copy of ID proof, and upload the eligibility documents. The candidate need NOT send a printed application form to the university. In case of any clarification, the Vivekananda Global University (VGU) Admission team will contact the candidate.
Candidates will also be required to pay an application fee of INR 1000/- Please refer the Admission Manual for further details.
What are the documents required for admission?
- Identity Proof – Colour Scan Copy of Govt. ID Proof- Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter’s ID, PAN card with Photograph.
- Address Proof – Colour Scan Copy of Aadhaar card, passport, Voter’s ID, Bank Statement.
- Colour Scan Copy of Class 10 marksheet
- Colour Scan Copy of Class 12 marksheet
- Colour Scan copy of All year Year Wise/All Semester Wise Degree Mark Sheets (for PG Programs only) OR Consolidated Mark Sheets also Accepted.
What is the selection process?
All submitted applications for the online degree will be evaluated for eligibility by the Admissions team of Vivekananda Global University. In case the university requires further clarification, the candidate will be intimated via email, SMS or a phone call.
Candidates will be notified by Vivekananda Global University within 48 Hours of submitting the application.
Can International students enrol for Online degree programs?
Yes, International Students can enroll in VGU's Online Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs.
What are the scholarships & discounts for online degree programs at VGU?
Scholarships & Discounts will given as per University norms.For further details student can contact to Admission Team.
What will be the process of Admission Fee payment ?
Student has to follow given Process :-
- Prospective Students would be Counselled for the chosen Program by our Online Counsellors.
- Prospective Students Registers Online by Paying Rs. 1000/- as Registration Fees. Fills all the details in the Online Application Form and Uploads all the Mandatory Document (Colour Scan Copies) for Admission Purpose.
- Within 48 Hours, the University Admission Team member would verify all the documents as uploaded by the Prospective Student on the admission portal and approve the eligibility for the chosen program.
- Only Eligible Cases, as approved by the Admission Team; the students would find a Fees Payment link activated in their My Account for Program Fees Payment.
- After Program Fees Payment; eligible students would be getting access to the Learning Management System (LMS) to access the online courses within 2 days from date of program fees payment.
What are the study materials given to learners of online degree programmes at VGU?
As the degree programmes are fully online, e-learning material will be available to students on the Learning Management System (LMS) based on the four-quadrant approach as per the UGC Regulations 2016 (Credit Framework for online learning courses through SWAYAM). E-learning study material includes (a) e-text materials; (b) video lectures; (c) audio-visual interactive material; (d) virtual classroom sessions; (e) audio podcasts; (f) virtual simulation; and (g) self-assessment quizzes or tests. Students are free to download the e-books as per their convenience.
How can I get my academic queries answered ?
Students will be assigned dedicated course mentors and coordinators to guide them in their journey at Vivekananda Global University. They can be contacted to clarify doubts using discussion forums, instant messaging, and email on the Learning Management System (LMS). Students can also interact with course coordinators during live webinars.
Am I monitored during Proctored Examination ?
Yes, you are monitored during the entire duration of the Examination. Proctored Exam Technology also records your video and photographs and Artificial Intelligence tools are used to detect any unfair means used while appearing for Examination. Proctors are appointed to monitor the activities of the students throughout the duration of the Examination.
When will I get access to the learning modules?
Eligible students once confirmed by University Team Member and the University would provide the Confirmed Enrolment Number immediately; Online VGU would provide LMS access to enrolled students for accessing the Online Program Courseware.
What is the minimum grade to complete the online degree program?
Students must score at least 40% in continuous evaluation and 40% in semester-end examinations in each course to successfully complete the program. In case the minimum score is not attained, they will need to apply for a repeat exam and improve their score to pass the course.
What is the Evaluation & Assessment pattern?
"The students are considered as passed in a course if they score 50% marks in the Continuous Evaluation (Internal Assessment) and end-semester Examinations (External Assessment)."
Do I need to do assignments to complete online degree programs?
Each subject will have at least one mandatory assignment. This will be a graded assignment, and the student’s response will count towards their final marks.
Does the curriculum include projects?
Yes, All the programs have projects, but the number of projects varies from program to program. Kindly refer to the structure of the respective programs (given in the admission brochure).
What is the maximum time for program completion?
For Master's And Bachelor's Degree - (n+2) years (As per UGC Notification on Specification of Degree, 2014)
Who should be contacted if there is any other query?
Student can login to their My Account and can post their queries enabling the support team to revert for query resolution at email@example.com.
Can a student pursue two-degree programs simultaneously?
Yes. According to the University Grants Commission (UGC), you can pursue an on-campus degree and an online degree simultaneously.
The quickest way to
Online VGU community helps you find best fit
opportunities through its International
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
UX research is the starting point for a project. Research helps us learn about the users and their behavior, goals, motivations, and needs. It also shows us how they currently navigate a system, where they have problems and, most importantly, how they feel when interacting with our product. The gap between who designers imagine their users are, and who those users are can be an issue during product development. This user research handbook will help you bridge that gap to understand what your users want and need from your product. This notebook helps UX Designers to create a systematic study of the target users for the company and its products. This handbook will guide you to make successful designs.
Hardbound binding with perforation
Product Dimensions: 11.7-inch x 8.3-inch
Number of Items: 1
Size: A4 (Portrait)
Pages: 43 pages / 200 GSM
Country of Origin: India
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes